Thursday, September 16, 2010

28:02 minutes

That is the time it took for me to finish the 5K today. I’m slightly embarrassed by my performance because I did not do as well as I would have liked. In fact I did not finish anywhere close to the time I wanted to. But finishing in a slower time means more money donated to a great cause! So since I finished in 28 minutes, I’m rounded that up to and even thirty dollars and donated to Amped 4-a-Cure, in part because I couldn't donate the exact amount due to the widget and also as a kick in my butt that I should have hit the time I told you all I would.

Thank you all again for your support. I’m really hoping you all are getting amped about life and starting to realize that you all can make a difference, no matter how big or small it does matter.

I made the mistake of trying something new (a Gatorade Pre-Game Fuel) before a race & now its not settling so I'm headed to bed!

xoxo

Mary Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment